Canapes. What about today picking?. Grapes and cheese taste kisses!. Fusion and sensational mixture of flavors. The canapes of cheese and grapes are small ideal snacks for a quick snack. Small delicacies to share your best moments of the day, evening or night. The grapes have antioxidant and cleansing properties to the body. They are also low in graas and rich in minerals such as iron and potassium. And cheese generally is a food rich in protein, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, fats, selenium… They are delicious and are ideal to enjoy a fun snack or dinner with children!. ???
Canapes of cheese and grapes
- Level of difficulty: low.
- Price: cheap.
- Ingredients for 4 people.
Ingredients needed for the elaboration of the canapes:
- 100 grams of crackers or a package.
- A bunch of green grapes.
- 200 grams of soft emmental cheese.
- Skewers or toothpicks.
Elaboration of the canapes of cheese and grapes step by step:
- Firstly, the crackers are placed.
- Then, cut the cheese into triangles and is ensartan between the grapes and cookies.
- Finally the skewers are prepared on until all the ingredients. Also the order of placement may vary for a prettier presentation.
* Note: The canapés can also be developed with other types of cheese like Dutch cheese, soft Alpine cheese…
Another preferred post you can visit is Canapes of Cheese with Tomato
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas