This week we will prepare some tasty snack between meals skewers of olives with cheese and eggs. We started to make the recipe with basic ingredients of our varied cuisine. The canapes olives and cheese are delicious and very easy to make in just a few minutes. It is very common to see them as cover in some bars and restaurants of our country. A nutritional level olives have vitamins A and C, contain high value fiber and thiamin, plus eseciales oil omega-3 and omega-6 rich in monounsaturated fats. They are good for preventing heart disease. The cheese is usually a food rich in protein, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, fats, selenium, …. quail eggs are high in vitamins and minerals despite its small size. With these basic ingredients, while we enjoy good food also we take care of our health. Is not it great?. They are ideal for tapas with our friends.
Canapes Olives with Cheese and Eggs
- Difficulty Level: Easy.
- Price level: very economical.
- 250 grams of fresh cheese.
- 2 cans pitted black olives.
- 1/2 quail eggs.
- 1 plain yogurt.
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- Ground pepper.
- 1 loaf of bread.
Preparation of canapes olives with cheese and eggs, step by step:
- First quail eggs are cooked in boiling water for about 5 minutes approximately and then stripped of its shell and set aside for later.
- Now fresh cheese mixed with yogurt and herbs finely chopped until a smooth cream.
- Then cut into very thin slices bread.
- Finally, it hunta on the bread slices cream, half quail egg, an olive and chives for presentation.
- These are ideal to accompany hors d’oeuvres at the table with a good wine designation of origin or beer …..
Another post recommended to visit is olives anchovies canapes
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas