Today we will prepare some tasty Spanish banderillas olives with anchovies. We started to make the recipe with basic ingredients of our varied cuisine. The olives anchovies canapes are delicious and very easy to make in just a few minutes. It is very common to see them as cover in bars and restaurants of our country. A nutritional level the anchovies are consumed in our land and are a bluefish. Tasty anchovies are an inexhaustible source of high quality protein, omega 3 fatty acids, are rich in vitamins A, vitamins D, vitamins E and vitamins K, minerals such as iron and B vitamins Olives and olive oil have vitamins A and vitamins C, contain high value fiber and thiamin, plus eseciales oil omega-3 and omega-6 rich in monounsaturated fats. They are good for preventing heart disease. Thus, while we enjoy good food also we take care of our health. Is not it great?. Olives anchovies canapes are delicious to enjoy with your friends and special moments: parties, birthday or just an ordinary day.
Olives Anchovies Canapes
Difficulty Level: Very easy.
Price level: very economical.
- 2 cans pitted olives.
- 2 cans of anchovies in olive oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Preparation of canapes olives and anchovies step by step:
- It is important that the anchovies are of good quality for making delicious canapes.
- First the cans are opened and the ingredients are added each in their respective bowl.
- Now an envelope over an olive and so on until the end anchovy is placed.
- In the same stick two shells olives are placed with their corresponding anchovy.
- Seats were flavored with a drizzle of olive oil to finish, and serve accompanied with a good wine, beer or water …..
Another post recommended to visit is canapes skewers
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas