Canapes. A delight for the palate !. Today’s recipe is based on some basic ingredients of Spanish cuisine. The Anchovies canapes with tomato are tasty and exquisite savory snacks. Anchovies are an inexhaustible source of high quality protein, omega 3 fatty acids, are rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, minerals like iron and B vitamins. Olive oil has vitamins A and C , contains high value in fiber and thiamine, as well as essential oils omega-3 and omega-6, rich in monounsaturated fats. It is good for heart disease prevention. In addition tomato is a staple in our traditional cuisine. It brings us lots of vitamins B, C, and A, minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. With these tapas we are all going to eat and enjoy everyone at the table.
Anchovies Canapes with Tomato
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy.
- Price Level: Very Economical.
- Ingredients for 2 or 3 people.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of canapes:
- 2 cans of Santoña anchovy fillets in olive oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Cheese of huntar or cheese semicurado or cured in slices.
- Small tomatoes.
- Toasted mold bread.
Elaboration of canapes of anchovies with tomato step by step:
- Above all, it is important that anchovies are of good quality for the preparation of canapés.
- First open the canned cans and add the ingredients each in its corresponding bowl.
- Now the tomato is cut into very thin slices.
- Then a piece of sliced cheese or the huntar cheese, a slice of tomato and two rolled anchovies are placed on the slice of toasted bread. So on and on and on.
- To finish, the canapés are mixed with a trickle of olive oil and sprinkled with finely chopped parsley over the canapés.
- Finally, they are served at the table accompanied with a good wine or beer.
Another recommended post you can visit is canapes of cheese and grapes
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas