Canapes. Preparation of a few delicacies to chop between hours with goat’s cheese. The cheese and honey canapes are delicious and very easy to make in just a few minutes. So just by looking at them, these tiny delicacies are already a pleasure for the senses. In addition to nutritional level nuts are a food rich in high content of omega 3 fatty acids. Cheese offers properties and benefits for our body, due to its content in proteins, calcium, selenium and fats. It is also a food rich in vitamins like vitamin B 12 and vitamin A. And as for the delicious honey and its medicinal properties are very broad. It is highly appreciated for its antiseptic, healing and energizing nature.
Canapes of cheese and honey
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy.
- Price Level: Very Economical.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Ingredients for 4 or 6 people.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of canapes:
- 250 grams of goat cheese or fresh cheese.
- Liquid honey.
- 130 grams of California nuts.
Elaboration of the canapes of cheese and honey step by step:
- First the cheese is cut in circles and presented at the source to go plating.
- Then a walnut is placed on top of the cheese and so on to finish with all.
- Finally, the canapés of cheese are adorned with a cuharadita of honey above one by one.
Another preferred post you can visit is Canapes of Cheese and Grapes
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas