Canapes. Preparation of small balls to nibble between meals with fresh cheese. With the canapes of cheese with tomato eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. So just by looking at them, these tiny delicacies are already a pleasure for our senses. In addition to nutritional nuts are rich in high omega 3 fatty acid content. The cheese provides properties and benefits for our body, due to its content of proteins, calcium, selenium and fats. It is also rich in vitamins such as vitamin B 12 and vitamin A. And as for the Basil we can benefit their digestive, tranquilizers properties as well as same as the tomato antioxidant.
Canapés of cheese with tomato
- Level of difficulty: very easy.
- Price level: very economical.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Ingredients for 4 or 6 people.
Ingredients needed for the elaboration of the canapes:
- 400 grams of fresh cheese extragraso.
- 1 tomato or ketchup dip.
- Salt and pepper.
- 1/2 sweet paprika.
- 1/2 bunch Basil.
Elaboration of the canapes of cheese with tomato step by step:
- First removed the cheese with a fork in a bowl.
- If tomato is a cut is made, it scalds in scalding water, Peel and remove the skins and seeds. Now cut the tomato into small cubes. The content is added to a bowl.
- Finally, mixing tomatoes, salt, pepper, paprika and cheese. Balls are formed with an ice cream proportioner.
- Washing the Basil and removes excess water for robozar balls of cheese with Basil and serve on a platter.
Another recommended post you can visit is canapes of cheese and grapes
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas