Canapés. WHAT IS PICOTEO TODAY ?. The Ham Canapes are going to surprise you and to like a lot. They are super rich so you never get tired of eating them. It is also a sophisticated recipe, colorful and always successful. At the nutritional level cheese offers properties and benefits for our body, due to its content of protein, calcium, selenium and fat. It is also a food rich in vitamins such as vitamin B 12 and vitamin A. The properties and benefits of the tomato are also good as it provides a high amount of water, vitamin A, B and C and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. The cured ham provides unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates, B vitamins, minerals such as iron, phosphorus and zinc. It has a high value in salt for what for hypertensive people does not make it very recommendable.
“No open pot, no house without a door”
- Difficulty Level: Very Easy.
- Price Level: Very Economical.
- Preparation time: 45 minutes.
- Ingredients for 4 people.
Ingredients necessary for the elaboration of the canapes:
- 200 gr. of mozzarella cheese.
- 1 or two small onions.
- 2 or 3 small tomatoes.
- 1 or 2 red peppers.
- Olive oil.
- 250 gr. of cured ham or baicon.
Elaboration of the ham canapes step by step:
- First the onion is cut, the pepper in very thin strips and we reserve it for later. The tomato is better to remove the skin to cut it in thin strips also for it we scald them to hot water a few seconds and we remove them of the water quickly.
- Then add oil to the frying pan to fry the onion, pepper and tomato. Sauté it until it is done.
- Now we prepare the slices of ham to add on them a slice of cheese and the sauce of the sofrito.
- Then we roll the slices of ham and insert with a toothpick in each roll of ham.
- Finally we fry the rolls in the frying pan with olive oil until they are golden and ready.
Another recommended post that you can visit is tomato canapes.
More information at: www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas