Canapes. What do we eat today? Quince sweet and salty cheese. Fusion and flavor mix sensational. The canapes of cheese and quince will leave you shady. Small delights to share in your best moments of the day, afternoon or night. The quince adds an extra flavor to the bites. Its main nutrients are minerals like potassium, its high fiber content and minerals like potassium. And cheese for general is a food rich in protein, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, fats, selenium, …. It is delicious for a snack with children !!!.
Canapes of Cheese and Quince
- Level of difficulty: Low.
- Price: Cheap.
- Ingredients for 4 people.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of canapes:
- Sesame muffins minis.
- 1 jar of quince.
- 200 grams of soft emmental cheese.
- Skewers or chopsticks.
Elaboration of canapes of cheese and quince step by step:
- First, you toasted the muffins.
- Then, cut the quince and cheese into pieces and slice between the two halves of the peninsulas.
- Finally the skewers are prepared successively until finishing all the ingredients. In addition the order of placement can vary to make a presentation more beautiful.
Note: Canapes can also be made with other types of cheese such as Dutch cheese, soft alpine cheese ….
Another recommended post you can visit is canapes olives cheese and eggs
More information in : www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas