Canapes. To suck your fingers! We began to make the recipe with some basic ingredients of our land. The anchovies canapes are a few salty and delicious little snacks for our exquisite palate. Tasty anchovies are an inexhaustible source of high quality protein, omega 3 fatty acids, rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, minerals such as iron and B vitamins. Olive oil has vitamins A and C, contains high value in fiber and thiamine, as well as essential oils omega-3 and omega-6, rich in monounsaturated fats. It is also good for heart disease prevention. Another very important ingredient is the pepper, rich in beta carotene and vitamin C. With these tapas we will all eat and enjoy at the table.
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy.
- Price Level: Very Economical.
- Ingredients for 2 or 3 people.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of canapes:
- 2 cans of Santoña anchovy fillets in olive oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Fresh cheese.
- 1 can of olives.
- 1 can of piquillo peppers.
- Toasted mold bread.
Elaboration of anchovies canapes step by step:
- In the first place it is important that the anchovies are of good quality for the elaboration of the canapés.
- Now open the canned cans and add the ingredients each in their corresponding bowl.
- Then cut into fresh cheese into small thin pieces.
- Then, a piece of fresh cheese, sliced piquillo pepper and rolled anchovy, and so on until finalized, are placed on the toasted slice.
- To finish, the canapés are mixed with a trickle of olive oil and sprinkled with finely chopped parsley over the canapés.
- Finally, they are served at the table accompanied with a good wine or beer …..