Canapes. Children love!. In this post we started with an elegant presentation of tapas-based smoked salmon as an appetizer. It is a delicious easy to prepare, healthy and economic recipe. Salmon in our diet is ideal to have a balanced and healthy diet, rich in vitamin D and high value protein. The Salmon Canapes are a few snacks very delicious to prepare on occasions and special events: birthdays, Christmas, new year’s Eve, parties,… Are also ideal to start the «pìncheo» with your guests. ???
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy.
- Price: Cheap.
- Ingredients for 2 or 3 people.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of canapes:
- 2 or 3 eggs.
- 500 grams of smoked salmon.
- Lettuce leaves.
- Molds for bread.
- Cheese in cream of huntar.
- 1 chives.
Elaboration of smoked salmon canapes step by step:
- First, cook the eggs in water with a pinch of salt. Once cooked, peel and cut into small, very thin halves.
- Then the bread molds are crushed with the kitchen roll making sure they do not break to make them thinner.
- Now on the bread molds, you can add the cream cheese to your taste, place a small leaf of lettuce, a thin slice of salmon and a few small boiled egg halves. It is very important that the ingredients are cut into very thin pieces.
- The stuffed mold is rolled up as a gypsy arm and cut into small pieces to make colorful rolls.
- And so we do it successively with care so that they do not break until finalized.
- Finally, sprinkle over with a little pepper and knot with the leaves of the chives.
- Finally it is only to present the delicious rolls of Salmon canapes in a beautiful fountain for your tasting.
Another recommended post you can visit is canapes olives cheese and eggs
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas