Canapes. A delight for the senses!. Today’s recipe is based on some very basic ingredients in our kitchen. The appetizers of anchovies with cheese are a few small snacks salty with the flavor. Nutritional anchovies are an inexhaustible source of proteins of high quality, fatty acids omega 3, are rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, minerals like iron and vitamins of the Group B. In addition the olives have vitamins A and C, contain high value in fibre and thiamine as well as oils special omega-3 and omega-6, rich in monounsaturated fat. They are good for preventing heart disease. And cheese generally is a food rich in protein, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, fats, selenium…
With these all so simple and tasty tapas are going to eat and enjoy at the table. In addition prepare in a short time. Let’s Eat well!
anchovies with cheese canapés
- Level of difficulty: very easy.
- Price level: very economical.
- Ingredients for 3 people.
Ingredients needed for the elaboration of the canapés:
- 1/2 dozen eggs.
- 1 can of anchovies.
- 1 can of olives.
- Semi-cured cheese or goat cheese.
- 2 cans canned mussels in brine.
- 100 gr. of mini toasts.
Elaboration of the anchovies with cheese canapes step by step:
- It is especially important that anchovies are of good quality for the elaboration of the canapés.
- First open cans and add ingredients each in their respective Bowl. Cook eggs with a little water and salt. Then Peel and cut into thin layers. Now cut the cheese into very thin slices.
- It is then placed on the slice of toast a piece of cheese in slices, a thin layer of egg, a Mussel, an anchovy coiled on itself and finally the olive. So on until the end. You can toggle the order of ingredients for a pretty presentation.
- Finally, you used the hors d’oeuvres at the table accompanied in good company and with a good wine or beer…
Find more information www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas