If you are thinking of making a homemade coconut flan here is the recipe of the Coconut Flan. It is a very sweet dessert so it is perfect for people with a sweet tooth. This recipe is very versatile and the main ingredient which is coconut can be substituted for another one.
Easy homemade coconut flan
Price Level: Economic.
Ingredients for 6 units.
Preparation Time: 1 hour minutes.
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of the Coconut Flan:
- Condensed milk.
- 2 eggs.
- 100 grams of grated coconut.
How to make Coconut Flan step by step?:
- First, beat the egg yolks with 6 tablespoons of condensed milk until completely mixed, together with the grated coconut.
- Then add a glass of water. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the previous mixture. Continue stirring all the ingredients well.
- Next, we are going to make the homemade caramel. To do this, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and half a tablespoon of water to the mold and heat until the caramel is formed.
- Finally, add the coconut mixture on top and put it in a bain-marie for about half an hour until the flan sets.
Another recommended post you can visit is Flan de Naranja
Find more information about Canapes at en www.pinterest.es/canapesrecetascom