Canapes. Crispy chip potato canapés and delicious guacamole sauce. Authentic potato delights that melt into a combination of crunchy and original flavours. Ideal for tasting at any time of day and very fast to prepare. In addition the nutritional properties of the potatoes are several. The chip potatoes are a food that contains a lot of potassium and high value in calories. They are also high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamins of the B group, magnesium and also iron. So the Chips with Guacamole are small delights to enjoy all its flavor at any time.
Chips with Guacamole
“Life is short, eat dessert first”
- Difficulty Level: Very Easy.
- Price Level: Economic.
- Ingredients for 4 people.
- Time of accomplishment: 1 hour.
Ingredients necessary for the elaboration of the canapes:
- 1 bag of French fries.
- 2 large avocados.
- 2 or 3 spoonfuls of lime or lemon juice.
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced.
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Freshly cut and seeded paprika.
Elaboration of the Chips with Guacamole step by step:
- First cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and separate the fruit from the skin. Puree the lime juice and then mix it with the other ingredients of the sauce. Sprinkle with lemon juice and cover with clear plastic to prevent it from becoming dark.
- Next, place a portion of guacamole sauce on top of a chip potato.
- Finally, present the potato canapés in a nice bowl. Another option is to let each guest add their portion of guacamole to their liking.
Another recommended post you can visit is Canapés de Patatas
Find more information at www.pinterest.com/canapesrecetas