Oh Mama!. Wanna learn more recipes?. These Zucchini and Carrot Burgers are tasty, light, quick to make and very healthy.
Zucchini and Carrot Burgers
- Difficulty Level: Very easy.
- Price Level: Very Economic.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes.
- Ingredients for 4 people.
Necessary ingredients for the elaboration of the Hamburgers:
- 1 zucchini.
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 egg.
- Spices (oregano, black pepper, garlic).
- Olive oil.
Preparation of the Zucchini and Carrot Burgers step by step:
- First wash the zucchini well and grate it with the help of a grater. Grate the carrot as well.
- Now mix with the egg, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, grated cheese and spices. Add a pinch of salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Then make the shapes of the hamburgers.
- Then fry them in a pan with a few drops of olive oil.
- Finally, prepare them in a frying pan over a high heat for 1 minute. Then cover and lower the heat. Turn over when they are golden.
- Note: You can also accompany them with some boiled potatoes and salsa de yogur or Greek Sauce.
Another recommended post you can visit is Hamburguesas de Calabacín
Find more information on Appetizers at www.pinterest.es/canapesrecetascom